For Sale: Rosebery Court, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 1DL Price £199,995

Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom first floor retirement flat located within walking distance of the town centre which has a good selection of shops and amenities. The property is being offered for sale with a renewed lease for the new buyer, and is presented to the market in excellent order… Read more »

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: Greenfields, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 9SP Price £198,750

***VIDEO VIEWING***Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom ground floor over-55’s independent living apartment, located in this unique state of the art purpose built community, offering a wealth of on site facilities to residents. The property is offered for sale with 75% shared ownership with no rent payable on the remaining 25%…. Read more »

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: Monarch Way, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 1FW Offers in excess of £190,000

*** VIDEO VIEWING ***Quarters are delighted to offer for sale with no upper chain this exclusive modern two bedroom ground floor apartment located on this small development which is walking distance to the Town Centre and mainline train station. The property is presented to the market in excellent order with spacious accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway,… Read more »

  • 2
  • 2
  • 1

For Sale: Grasmere Way, Linslade, Beds, LU7 2QL Price £190,000

Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom first floor apartment, situated in this established residential setting, which benefits from having the mainline train station, popular local schools and amenities within walking distance, and the added bonus of the lease previously being extended with over 117 years now remaining. The property is… Read more »

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: Trivia Close, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 9SS Offers in excess of £190,000

***VIDEO VIEWING***Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this bright and spacious two bedroom first floor modern apartment built in 2017, and located on this popular modern development with excellent transport links. This well presented apartment has accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a bathroom. Additional… Read more »

  • 2
  • 2
  • 1

For Sale: Grasmere Way, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 2QL Price £189,995

*** VIDEO VIEWING ***Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom top floor apartment located in the highly sought after area of Linslade and walking distance to the mainline train station. The property provides spacious accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Additional benefits include double… Read more »

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: The Courtlands, Linslade, Beds, LU7 2LZ Price £185,000

***VIDEO VIEWING***Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the sought after area of Linslade and within walking distance to the mainline train station, town centre and local amenities. The property has accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway, bedroom, bathroom and open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Additional benefits include, share of… Read more »

  • 1
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: Town Bridge Mill, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1LE Price £185,000

Quarters are delighted to offer for sale with no upper chain this immaculate larger than average one bedroom first floor apartment located in the highly sought after area of Linslade and walking distance to both the mainline train station and Town Centre, with 111 years remaining on the lease. The property provides over 550 sq… Read more »

  • 1
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: Sandpiper Way, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 4SS Offers in excess of £180,000

*** VIDEO VIEWING ***Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom ground floor apartment located on this popular modern development and walking distance to both Astral and Pages Parks. The property is presented to the market in excellent order with accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a… Read more »

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

For Sale: Magnon Court, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 1WB Price £175,000

Quarters are delighted to offer for sale two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this central location close to a host of local amenities. The property is presented to the market in excellent order and provides generous accommodation comprising; Entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite) and bathroom. Additional benefits include… Read more »

  • 2
  • 2
  • 1