Swipe for 14 more photos

Cormorant Way, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4UY Price: £73,400
  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

Property Description Need a Valuation?

*** VIDEO VIEWING ***
Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom ground floor apartment available with 40% share on the shared ownership scheme, located on this sought after modern development which is within walking distance of Astral Park, easy access to Junction 11a of the M1 and just 2 miles from the mainline Train Station. Presented to the market in good order the accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Additional benefits include double glazing, gas heating and parking. Viewing is highly recommended.

Entrance: – ()
Enter via communal entrance with secure entry phone system.

Entrance Hallway: – ()
Enter via composite front door. Single panel radiator. Doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and lounge. Storage cupboard. Telephone point.

Master Bedroom: – 4.19m ( max) x 2.51m (13’09n (max) x 8’03)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Single panel radiator. Television point.

Bedroom Two: – 3.58m x 2.57m (11’09 x 8’05)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Single panel radiator.

Bathroom: – ()
Single panel radiator. Fitted white suite comprising: Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Shaver point. Extractor fan.

Lounge/Dining Room: – 5.16m ( max) x 4.24m (16’11 (max) x 13’11)
Double glazed windows to dual aspects. Two single panel radiators. Television point. Telephone point. Double doors to:

Kitchen: – 3.68m x 1.55m (12’01 x 5’01)
Double glazed window to side aspect. Under counter fan heater. Fitted kitchen comprising: Stainless steel sink with cupboard under. Further range of wall and base level units with roll edge work surface over. Integrated oven and four ring hob with filter hood over. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Central heating boiler. Extractor fan.

Outside: – ()
Allocated parking for one car.

Agent’s Note: – ()
The purchase is for 40% share of ownership under housing association shared ownership schemes. The rent for the remaining 60% share is £320pcm inclusive of service/insurance charges.

– ()
Measurements and floor plans are approximate and for guidance only. Any prospective buyer should check all measurements. Floor plan coverings and fitments are for example only and may not represent the true finish of the property. Services at the property have not been tested by the agent and it is advised that any buyer should do the necessary checks before making an offer to purchase. Whether freehold or leasehold this is unverified by the agent and should be verified by the purchasers legal representative. The property details do not form part of any offer or contract and any photos or text do not represent what will be included in an agreed sale.

Read More...

Arrange Viewing

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Floor Plan


    Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /var/sites/q/quartersestateagents.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/quarters/single-property.php on line 217
  • Brochure


    Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/sites/q/quartersestateagents.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/quarters/single-property.php on line 230

    PDF brochure is not available for this property, you can however print this page or send it to a friend via email using the other options.

  • Energy Efficiency Ratings

    Not available at this time.

  • Schools & Map

  • Streetview

    The Streetview location is approximate and shows the location to the nearest postcode. You can use it to explore the local area:


    Notice: Undefined variable: location in /var/sites/q/quartersestateagents.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/quarters/single-property.php on line 286

    Cormorant Way, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4UY

  • Email to a Friend

    Enter yours and your friend's name and email address to send this property to their inbox:

    We will not send spam to yours or your friends email addresses.