Quarters are privileged to offer for sale is this executive detached home positioned on the outskirts of this sought after Buckinghamshire village with views across countryside. Situated on a generous plot, Chelmscote House is one of two exclusive properties being built by the highly regarded Sutton Homes who are well known for their ability to secure the best locations and attention to detail in the construction process. Plot 1 is scheduled to be completed in autumn and is the first to be released by the developer with over 2500 sq ft of accommodation comprising: Hallway, WC, impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, living room with bi-fold doors, snug/study, four double bedrooms (two with en-suite) and large family bathroom. Externally there will be a detached garage with oak framed car port attached, driveway parking and a private west facing garden.
Location: – ()
The Buckinghamshire Village of Soulbury is located three miles north of Leighton Buzzard and just six miles south of Milton Keynes. The location provides catchment for the grammar schools in Aylesbury and is just a short drive to the highly regarded Swanbourne House School for private education. The village itself has The Boot public house, Church and Millennium Green which is a 3 acre open space for the local community. The Mainline Tain Station is approximately 2.5 miles away with a direct London service to Euston (from 28 minutes).
Specification: – ()
Below are details of the build specification. The developer reserves the rights to amend the specification during the build process.
Cloakroom & Bathrooms: – ()
– Quality white sanitary ware, wall hung vanity units and WC.
– Chrome taps and showers.
– Quality Porcelanosa ( or similar ) ceramic tiling throughout.
– Shaver points to Bathroom and En- suite facilities.
– Chrome heated towel rails.
– Fitted vanity mirrors.
Kitchen & Utility Room: – ()
– Bespoke designed modern kitchen.
– Worktops: 20mm quartz or similar.
– Kitchen island and breakfast bar.
– Full height fridge.
– Full height freezer.
– Two single ovens, integrated microwave and warming draw.
– Vented 5 burner induction hob.
– Wine/drinks cooler.
– Stainless steel under mount kitchen and utility sink.
– Integrated pull out bin.
– Ceramic tiled floors.
Heating & Insulation: – ()
– Under floor heating ground floor
– Gas fired boiler serving radiators on first floor with Deco style radiators
– Modern wood fire place in lounge.
– Argon gas filled double glazing.
– 450mm loft insulation, 125mm cavity insulation.
– Predicted energy ratings: B
External Features: – ()
– Turfed rear gardens.
– Turfed and selective planting to front areas.
– Quality paved patio’s and paths.
– Fenced and/or hedged boundaries.
– Parking area block paved and shingle drive.
– Outside water tap.
– Outside power point.
– Outside bollard light.
– External house lighting.
Garage: – ()
– Oak framed car port/brick and clad single garage.
– Power and light to garage.
– Personal door UPVC.
– Electrically operated sectional Garage door.
– Garage water tap.
– Future proof BT Duct.
Decorative Finishes: – ()
– Oak finish internal doors with chrome furniture
– Contemporary moulded skirting and architraves.
– Oak Stairs feature with glass balustrades.
– Flat Chrome switches and sockets to selected areas.
– Contemporary Chrome down lights in kitchen and all bathrooms.
– Modern Fireplace with log storage.
– Bespoke powder coated Ali bi-fold doors in the kitchen and lounge.
Security: – ()
– Mains operated smoke detectors and carbon monoxide monitor with battery back up.
– Mains operated alarm system.
– Multi-point security locks to all windows and external doors where appropriate.
– High performance house and garage doors.
– Ten year Premier build warranty.
Connectivity: – ()
– Fibre broadband is available to the property.
– Gigaclear is available to the property.
Agents Note: – ()
Please note that this specification may be subject to change.
Measurements and floor plans are approximate and for guidance only. Any prospective buyer should check all measurements. Floor plan coverings and fitments are for example only and may not represent the true finish of the property. Services at the property have not been tested by the agent and it is advised that any buyer should do the necessary checks before making an offer to purchase. Whether freehold or leasehold this is unverified by the agent and should be verified by the purchasers legal representative. The property details do not form part of any offer or contract and any photos or text do not represent what will be included in an agreed sale.