Swipe for 31 more photos

Greenfields, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 9SP Price: £198,750
  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

Property Description Need a Valuation?

***VIDEO VIEWING***
Quarters are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom ground floor over-55’s independent living apartment, located in this unique state of the art purpose built community, offering a wealth of on site facilities to residents. The property is offered for sale with 75% shared ownership with no rent payable on the remaining 25%. The property is bright and modern and offers well proportioned accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway, two bedrooms, fully accessible wet room and kitchen opening to lounge/dining room. Additional benefits include triple glazing, underfloor heating, staffed reception, on site facilities including laundry rooms, well-being suites, therapy rooms, social rooms, restaurant, hair salon, cafe, guest rooms, well maintained communal gardens and private parking. Furthermore, the communal areas are secured with door entry systems and CCTV. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high standard and wealth of facilities.

Communal Entrance: – ()
Enter via foyer. Secure access to residents quarters.

Entrance Hallway: – ()
Enter via front door. Underfloor heating. Doors to all rooms. Video entry phone system. Emergency pull cord. Two storage cupboards (one housing boiler).

Bedroom One: – 12’8 x 11’3 (39’4″ x 36’1″)
Triple glazed window to rear aspect. Underfloor heating. Fitted wardrobes and storage. Television point. Telephone point.

Bedroom Two: – 10’4 x 7’2 (32’10” x 23’0″)
Triple glazed window to rear aspect. Underfloor heating. Television point. Telephone point.

Wet Room: – 8’4 x 7’9 (26’3″ x 23’0″)
Underfloor heating. Fitted white suite comprising low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shavers point.

Open Plan Living – ()

Lounge/ Dining Room – 4.11m x 3.71m (13’6 x12’2)
Triple glazed door to outside space. Triple glazed windows to rear aspect. Underfloor heating. Television point. Telephone point. Open to:

Kitchen: – 12’4 x 8’7 (39’4″ x 26’3″)
Window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink with cupboard under. Further range of wall and base level units with roll edge work surface over. Integrated oven and hob with filter hood over. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.

Outside: – ()
Paved patio area overlooking communal gardens.

Communal Facilities: – ()
Secure door entry systems. CCTV. Concierge service. Staffed reception. Laundry rooms. Well-being suites. Therapy rooms. Social Rooms. Restaurant. Hair salon. Cafe. Guest rooms. Secure scooter/cycle store with charging points

Agents Note: – ()
There are 121 years remaining on the lease. Service charges are £302 per calender month. Chargeable services such as rental of guest suites and income from the car park are offset against services charges.

– ()
Measurements and floor plans are approximate and for guidance only. Any prospective buyer should check all measurements. Floor plan coverings and fitments are for example only and may not represent the true finish of the property. Services at the property have not been tested by the agent and it is advised that any buyer should do the necessary checks before making an offer to purchase. Whether freehold or leasehold this is unverified by the agent and should be verified by the purchasers legal representative. The property details do not form part of any offer or contract and any photos or text do not represent what will be included in an agreed sale.

Read More...

Arrange Viewing

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Floor Plan


    Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /var/sites/q/quartersestateagents.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/quarters/single-property.php on line 217
  • Brochure


    Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/sites/q/quartersestateagents.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/quarters/single-property.php on line 230

    PDF brochure is not available for this property, you can however print this page or send it to a friend via email using the other options.

  • Energy Efficiency Ratings

    Not available at this time.

  • Schools & Map

  • Streetview

    The Streetview location is approximate and shows the location to the nearest postcode. You can use it to explore the local area:


    Notice: Undefined variable: location in /var/sites/q/quartersestateagents.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/quarters/single-property.php on line 286

    Greenfields, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 9SP

  • Email to a Friend

    Enter yours and your friend's name and email address to send this property to their inbox:

    We will not send spam to yours or your friends email addresses.